GeneralBack to FAQ
This page gives you an important overview of the legal aspects when using TipTool.
- You are using TipTool for your pleasure at your own risk.
- Betting may be banned/forbidden in some countries. TipTool asks its Participants to check for themselves to comply with local legislation. TipTool cannot be helt liable or accountable for a Participant's or violation of law.
- If you donate money to TipTool, it will be used to pay für running and development costs. It won't be for our personal enrichment. Running costs primarily stem from the hosting contract, yet the longer the more there are also costs due to third party services. Due to the hobby-like nature of TipTool there are no real development costs - nevertheless, during the 150 to 200 hours of work p.a. lots of cups of coffee are required to be paid for. Also, for future development of TipTool we will probaly have to buy (costly) third party expertise. Since TipTool is no charitable organisation or foundation you may not deduct any donations from your taxes.
- Neither the owner nor the author nor the provider of TipTool may be held liable for any real or imagined damages or/and malfunctions whatsoever of your or/and any third party's hardware and/or software, be it direct, indirect, incidential or consequential.
- Neither the owner nor the author nor the provider of TipTool may be held liable for any real or imagined damages or/and loss of any kind that resulted from a temporary or permanent downtime of TipTool.
- Neither the owner nor the author nor the provider of TipTool may be held liable for any real or imagined damages or/and loss of any kind that resulted from error or omission in TipTool.
- Links to external sites are neither guaranteed to function nor can the above mentioned parties held liable for the content these links lead to.
- IMPORTANT: even though TipTool does encrypt its data transfer, do never use a user-ID or a password that you also use to access sensitive systems elsewhere !
- Participating in TipTool both, actively and passively, does not entitle anyone to be paid by anyone else involved in TipTool.
- TipTool has measures in place to protect unwanted disclosure of its Users' e-mail adresses. Yet should there be a leak does this leak not allow for gathering e-mail addresses and/or other data for spam- and/or advertisement purposes in any way.
- The Administrator may lock existing users or reject new users who want to join TipTool.
A violation against the rules to be obeyed by the TipTool-user may end in a lawsuit or prosecution according to civil/penal law.
- TipTool's Copyright is with the author of this Webseite.
- The unauthorized embodiment of any TipTool page e.g. in a different site's frame or the embodiment of any TipTool contents as page and/or contents of the site in question is prohibited. Please contact the Administrator if you wish to use TipTool's content to get authorization.
- Please report suspected copyright violation by TipTool with an e-mail to the Administrator. In this case he'll either get authorization as quickly as possible, or we'll remove the said content from the site.
- Programs, graphics and images of TipTool are protected by copyright. They are, as far as no other copyright applies, property of TipTool. The use in any kind of media in any way is only allowed with the consent of TipTool.
Origin of images
- The country flags are by kind courtesy of Wikipedia.
- The lawn's close up picture is by kind courtesy of SV 1946 Kist Fussballabteilung.
- The Arsenal Stadium was downloaded from Vactual Papers (free download).
- The Camp Nou photograph was downloaded from Pixabay under the creative commons CCO.
- The Betzenberg Stadium's night shot was downloaded from 11 Freunde Verlag.
- The Weserstadium's night shot was downloaded from 11 Freunde Verlag.
- Some icons were inspired by examples from Icons DB, Freepik, freeicons and onlinewebfonts which I amended to TipTool's purposes and styling.
- The open type font Comic Helvetic for all titles was taken from dafont.com; 100% freeware.
Back to FAQ